We are committed to making our site more accessible and support the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI). Our careers website, where possible, has been designed to meet the WAI recommendations to a AA standard.
You can view our website on a wide range of browsers and devices.
We have tested the pages of the site with the following browsers as of September 2019:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 for PCs
- Firefox (latest) for PCs and Macintosh computers
- Chrome (latest) for PCs and Macintosh computers
- Safari (latest) for PCs and Macintosh computers
- IOS 10.0+ for Apple mobile devices
- Android 7.0+
Different browsers use different keystrokes to activate accesskey shortcuts, as shown below:
Alt + [the accesskey]
- Internet Explorer for Windows
- Chrome for Windows (note that Shift is required in some circumstances)
- Safari for Windows
Shift + Alt + [the accesskey]
- Firefox for Windows
Ctrl + Option + [the accesskey]
- Safari for Mac
- Chrome for Mac
- Firefox for Mac
Applying for a job
If you require particular adjustments to support your application such as information in alternative formats, e.g. Braille, or any building access requirements please contact us for further information on how we can make the recruitment process as comfortable as possible for you.