Join Mettle as a Customer Service & Operations Analyst
- We’ll look to you to deliver customer support through live chat and telephony, handling a wide range of queries. We'll look to you to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- You’ll actively participate in initiatives to improve customer service, processes and procedures
- If you have strong analytical and organisational skills, this role could be a major stepping stone onto a rewarding career path
What you'll do
As a Customer Service & Operations Analyst, you’ll provide vital support to our customers. You’ll be proactively identifying barriers to performance, managing improvements, sharing best practices and coordinating resources across the bank. Ultimately, you’ll be allowing us to deliver the best experience to our customers.
You’ll also be:
- Assist customers with a range of specialist and complex queries relating to products and services via live chat and telephony, and using a number of tools.
- Acting as the main point of contact for customer concerns, system issues and complex problems
- Keeping accurate records of day-to-day operations for post live analysis, incident logging and trend identification
- Coordinating the activity of colleagues from other areas of the bank, helping to achieve business objectives
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll be naturally attuned to customer needs, have a genuine desire to provide people with exceptional service, and will relish the opportunity to help us build something from scratch. You’ll handle an array of interactions with care and attention, taking real ownership of each and every one. You’ll also have the ability to work under pressure and prioritise your work successfully to deliver multiple activities on time.
We’ll also look for:
- Previous experience in customer support operations
- Experience in customer web chat support or telephony roles
- A passion for delivering high quality customer service and the ability to prioritise a workload and manage a variety of different tasks simultaneously
- Good communications skills
- This role operates on a shift basis including out of hours and weekend working
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Not the right role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people. If you don’t see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we’ll let you know when something more suitable comes up.Set up job alerts