Join us as a Payment Operations Analyst
- We’re looking for a Payment Operations Analyst to help our customers manage their payments journeys onto the Mettle platform quickly, safely and efficiently
- You will support great customer experience and help manage all types of Payment Products - FPS, BACS, Cards etc
- You’ll be a part of a team that manages all aspects of payment processes, from managing settlement, reconciliation, customer support to engaging various Payment Schemes regulators
What you'll do
Joining a Payment Operations team, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our customers. You’ll respond to customer queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
As you continue to develop in your role, you’ll also be supporting less experienced members of your team, helping them with process training and sharing your expertise and knowledge.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Accurately investigating your queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
- Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
- Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to identify trends and training needs
The skills you'll need
You’ll already have knowledge of payment operations and experience of working with related processes and procedures. We’ll also look to you to have an awareness of up to date trends, policies and regulations. Crucially, you’ll be able to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a Payment Operations e.g. Faster Payments, BACS, Cards
- Previous experience of managing settlement, reconciliation and customer support
- An understanding of the financial services industry and our customers
- Knowledge of our products, processes and banking systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Not the right role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people. If you don’t see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we’ll let you know when something more suitable comes up.Set up job alerts