Join us as a Senior CRM and Communications Manager
- In this key role, you’ll be managing customer growth through our digital channels and looking at how we can drive greater customer adoption and engagement with digital tools.
- To do this, you’ll partner with a range of teams within Communications & Marketing to deliver innovative campaigns and plan and improve digital performance.
What you'll do
- Define campaigns, scope requirements, map communications journeys and report on post-campaign analysis.
- Using data and analytics to read and interpret data in context to inform campaigns and share your findings with the wider business.
- Manage and coordinate all communication from concept through to execution while monitoring KPIs and reporting on metrics
- Own CRM tooling and work closely with product and marketing teams to build out and refine our communication capabilities and identify the best targeting approach for campaigns.
- Build HTML email campaigns, SMS and notifications to reach our customers
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of working in a digital marketing environment, including experience of developing and delivering strategy. You’ll be strongly analytical with proven problem solving skills and will have a firm focus on achieving delivery through data.
You’ll also need:
- Good knowledge of testing and optimisation techniques
- A positive approach to change and the ability to work in constantly changing environment
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a focus on delivery
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good budget management experience
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Not the right role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people. If you don’t see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we’ll let you know when something more suitable comes up.Set up job alerts