Join us as a Technology Planning Analyst
- You’ll be working with the CTO and technology leadership team to plan and execute key strategic and operational activities
- You’ll also work closely with analysts in Finance and Business Management teams to ensure a consistent approach to organisation-wide planning activities
- Critically, you’ll get to play a key role in how Mettle builds its technology organisation and capabilities
What you'll do
Reporting to the CTO, you’ll be responsible for executing strategic and financial planning initiatives, analysis and reporting activities within our Technology team, which will be the foundation of various group-wide programmes.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Supporting strategic planning activities by exploring potential markets, partnerships and competitors to help shape what Mettle does next
- Driving the budgeting and organisational planning activities for the technology team, working with leaders to ensure timely and accurate submissions
- Coordinating regular organisational activities, including OKR setting, training and performance management
- Organising Technology leadership meetings and preparing reports and presentations for key stakeholders
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a passion for technology and an understanding of how modern technology platforms are built. To really make an impact with us, you’ll need an understanding of the banking industry, regulatory and commercial environment too.
You’ll also bring:
- An understanding of the banking industry, regulatory and commercial environment
- Experience of financial planning, reporting and analysis
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Not the right role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people. If you don’t see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we’ll let you know when something more suitable comes up.Set up job alerts