Join us as a Product Designer
- We’re looking for a designer with experience of developing customer facing digital applications and products to join our design team in Mettle
- You’ll be designing solutions for our applications and website to meet the needs of our customers and solve their problems
- This is an opportunity to work in an environment where you’ll be challenged, trusted, and where your skills and talents will be valued and respected
- We're offering this role for a period of 12 months
What you'll do
You’ll be working within cross functional product teams to deliver best in class solutions for our digital projects, pushing the usability and market success of our new and current products. Your role as Product Designer will see you taking the lead in design thinking, including new ways of working, new user research techniques and new products within the Fintech innovation space.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Running and managing ideation, brainstorming and critic workshops with multiple stakeholders
- Supporting and taking part in user research to learn about our users and to test and iterate your solutions
- Working as part of the wider design team to support and develop our design system
- Working closely with engineering, product, and business teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges that appeal to users
- Setting the vision for the user experience and creating the space for others to collaborate
- Rapidly producing multiple concepts and prototypes
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for an experienced designer who can work well in a fast paced and data driven environment. You’ll have demonstrable experience of designing at consumer focused technology or media companies, with a focus on native mobile design.
You'll need to have an online portfolio or PDF that can be shared.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Significant experience in shipping consumer products
- A strong user research background
- Experience of developing customer facing digital applications and products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of creating solutions that combine the needs of the customer with the needs of a business
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Not the right role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people. If you don’t see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we’ll let you know when something more suitable comes up.Set up job alerts