Join us as a Project Manager
- As an experienced Project Manager, you'll be instrumental in supporting Mettle to build a new full-stack, digital banking and payments platform
- Joining an Agile team, you'll be managing the end to end delivery of the project scope within time, cost, quality and management of the associated risk profile
- It’s a fantastic chance to hone your existing programme management skills and advance your career in this critical role
What you'll do
You’ll be responsible for technology project plans, controls and resource plans, and making sure that they’re in line with any wider programme plans and controls. You’ll maintain positive working relationships with stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels of hierarchy, including respective technology or business project managers.
We'll look to you to work closely with Product Owners and Operations Change Analysts to create and manage project plans, including scope management, managing risks and internal and external dependencies and milestones.
- Manage third party interactions, supporting vendor selection and managing third party deliverables, such as vendors and payment schemes
- Establish ways of working and standards for the Programme Management Office, including programme-level cadence and operating rhythm
- Manage and compile programme related metrics, track project costs against budget and update and maintain the RAID log
- Oversee that activities in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders to enable change to be implemented and handed over
- Empower and lead a team through the project lifecycle, setting and monitoring team member objectives and carrying out regular coaching and formal appraisals alongside our management framework
The skills you'll need
You’ll need experience of delivering programme management in a technology or IT function, and the ability to use Agile methodology and associated toolsets.
You’ll also need:
- Evidential experience of project planning and control, RAID management, governance, scope management, benefits tracking, business case management and cost management
- A background in project stakeholder management, procurement management, aligning strategies, lifecycle management and business readiness
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Not the right role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people. If you don’t see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we’ll let you know when something more suitable comes up.Set up job alerts