Join us as a Senior Product Manager
- We're looking for someone with experience in successfully building a bank from the ground up, along with associated technical expertise to join Mettle
- You'll be making sure appropriate data is collected to generate insights that will be used to design and develop our products
- This is an opportunity for you to make your mark on the future of the products and services we offer
What you'll do
We're looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead a team building a sustainable and scalable banking and payments platform, along with supporting operations tools to allow Mettle to migrate from our current third party banking stack and e-money license to a home-grown full banking stack.
You’ll also be delivering new and enhanced products across all categories while keeping an eye on regulation and legislative requirements. This will be a constant, whether you’re leading the department’s input to our change initiatives and projects or executing the implementation of key products.
In addition, you'll be:
- Leading a team of product owners who manage feature backlogs and prioritising work for their cross-functional delivery squads
- Conducting root cause analysis to mitigate against the reoccurrence of known product risks
- Recommending and implementing improvements to the customer experience
- Driving the improvement of product processes, leadership and support for the resolution of any incidents
- Building a culture of continuous improvement, implementing changes, improving efficiency and driving down costs
- Generating and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders
The skills you'll need
You’ll already be a capable and experienced leader with knowledge of how to drive customer value, meet deadlines on budget, and with the ability to demonstrate strategic talents. Your communication skills need to be excellent and you’ll have a commitment to succeed in everything you do.
It's crucial that you have detailed experience and expertise in several of the following; payment schemes, card payments and MasterCard or VISA, payment operations and settlement, financial crime, accounting and ledgers, or banking products, billing systems and operations.
You’ll also be expected to have:
- Proven success in strategic development and execution and the design and development of products
- The ability to develop people and build skills and capability across a team
- Experience of managing a business with regulatory issues
- The ability to manage stakeholders and develop strong relationships at all levels
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Not the right role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people. If you don’t see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we’ll let you know when something more suitable comes up.Set up job alerts