Join us as a SDET & QA Engineer
- This is an opportunity for a technically minded individual to join Mettle, our innovative, digital banking platform
- You’ll be accountable for both functional and non-functional testing from design to execution using variety of testing approaches and tools
- Hone your existing software engineering skills and advance your career in this critical role
What you'll do
You’ll be proactively evaluating and debating as part of the tech team in architectural choices in anticipation of increased scales in an ever-evolving technology. You’ll be ensuring the delivery of high quality cloud native, safe, robust, scalable and secure solutions in a fast consistent and considered manner.
You’ll also be:
- Making sure the technology stack is constantly enhanced by working closely across the technology teams and ensuring the quality is of highest standard
- Working closely with platform teams to make sure quality checks are embedded in the CI/CD process
- Working closely with the product team and business to define and implement automated end-to-end functional and non-functional test coverage cases and reporting
- Making sure all defects are effectively captured, triaged and managed to closure
The skills you'll need
You’ll also need:
- Experience of V-Model, exploratory and risk based testing
- Knowledge of test automation tooling, including Selenium
- Experience of creating effective functional and non-functional test cases
- A good working knowledge of automation frameworks like Selenium, Cucumber JVM, Appium and Detox
- Knowledge of software performance and automated security testing techniques and tooling
- A strong understanding of behaviour-driven development
- Experience delivering software as part of an agile team
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Not the right role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people. If you don’t see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we’ll let you know when something more suitable comes up.Set up job alerts