Join us as an SEO & Content Marketing Manager
- This is a valuable opportunity which will give you the chance to use and develop your creative marketing and communication skills, as well as your project campaign and management skills
- You’ll be responsible for delivering category advertising activity, from creative development and campaign management to final execution
- Joining our collaborative and influential team at Mettle, you'll operate in a fast moving, enterprising environment and gain great visibility
What you'll do
Mettle is a free business account by NatWest, that helps our small business customers manage their finances. As an SEO & Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be developing and delivering advertising activity across multiple media channels to deliver on brand and commercial objectives. We’ll also look to you to understand brand tracking and media analysis to make sure we consistently improve media efficiency and campaign performance.
You’ll also be:
- Managing media plans to make sure they deliver against the brief
- Approving content to make sure it complies with our creative strategy and principles
- Building strong relationships with our content, media and production agencies to deliver best in class work
- Collaborating with other teams to ensure full through-the-line integration on relevant campaigns
- Liaising with the digital content, performance media, and marketing delivery teams to make sure all campaigns are optimised across all channels
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll need significant experience in SEO or a similar role, coupled with experience in planning and implementing SEO strategy. You’ll need a track record of creative excellence and agency management experience along with relevant experience in advertising, in a client or agency role. Additionally, you'll have an understanding of external regulations and their impact on the customer and marketing strategy.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A proven track record in cross-collaborative projects
- A solid understanding of a range of content strategy techniques across different platforms
- The ability to write fluently in a variety of formats and follow tone of voice guidelines
- Knowledge of web analytics, marketing and content management systems
- Experience of influencing effectively and stakeholder engagement
- An understanding of digital strategy and implementation
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Not the right role?
We’re always on the lookout for talented people. If you don’t see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we’ll let you know when something more suitable comes up.Set up job alerts