Join us as an Application Security Engineer
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone highly interested in security to help develop and improve NatWest Boxed's security posture
- You’ll be working with multiple stakeholders, in both engineering and business capabilities, to understand implementation and process decisions and help improve them
- It’s a hands on and critical role that will see you helping to make sure we roll out applications that are as safe and secure as possible for our customers
What you'll do
As an Application Security Engineer, you’ll be working to secure everything we're develop at NatWest Boxed and Mettle. You'll also be promoting and implementing new security initiatives.
You’ll also be:
- Supporting our product and engineering teams in securely designing and developing solutions
- Performing threat modelling
- Implementing automated security testing
- Continuously improving the visibility of our risks to enable our engineering teams to prioritize and fix issues in line with our vulnerability policy
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone who’s highly interested in security with an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
You’ll also need:
- Experience implementing or working with security champions networks
- Experience working in devops / agile / empowered environments
- Understanding and knowledge of common industry cyber security frameworks, standards and methodologies, including; OWASP, MITRE ATT&CK and NIST
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Can’t find the perfect role for you?
We're always on the lookout for talented people. If you don't see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we'll let you know when something more suitable comes up.