Join us as a Complaints Analyst
- If you have a passion for customer service and can deal with complaints in a calm and professional way, then you could thrive in this rewarding role
- You'll have a key part to play in building trust in the bank, and you’ll be recognised for your focus on doing the right thing
- This is an opportunity to develop your career in an environment with a friendly and collaborative culture
- You'll have written complaint handling experience
What you'll do
As a Complaints Analyst, you’ll be taking ownership of complaints and making sure that fair outcomes are achieved for our customers. This will include making sure that due consideration is given to customers who have suffered distress, inconvenience or financial loss.
You’ll be dealing directly with our customers, providing empathy, listening to their concerns and communicating with them regularly as you resolve their complaint.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Making sure that all complaints are fully and accurately logged and updated on the complaints management system
- Making sure that the nature of the complaint is fully investigated and understood before responding
- Understanding and responding positively to any objections customers may have
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with other parts of the bank to support the delivery of fair outcomes and great customer experiences
- Identifying areas for process, policy and service improvements
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for delivering outstanding customer service in a challenging environment, with a positive attitude. You’ll have a proven ability to deliver fair outcomes in difficult situations, demonstrating empathy and patience when dealing with a range of customers.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Genuine empathy for a customer’s situation and needs
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage your own workload and prioritise accordingly
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
Can’t find the perfect role for you?
We're always on the lookout for talented people. If you don't see the right role today, sign up to job alerts and we'll let you know when something more suitable comes up.